There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mr. John's Steakhouse

OMG! Seriously, oh my God! The steaks at Mr. John's Steakhouse are absolutely incredible. We all got ribeyes and they were cooked to perfections--I got mine medium rare, Dad rare and Mom blue and you could totally see the difference. Flavored with just a touch of salt and pepper, the meat stood on its own in a sizzling, lightly buttered plate. Exquisite! The potato sides (twice baked and au gratin) were delicious. Very creamy, with a broiled bit of cheese on top. The Cabernet that I got with the meal matched perfectly the fine cut of meat.

As it was my birthday (ratted out by my Dad), they gave a complimentary bread pudding. I'm not a fan of raisins in mine but the pudding was very good and the rum sauce nice and hard.

Very much a place to take my next celebratory meal.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have been wanting to try Mr. John's. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kim. You definitely should use a cheat on it!

    ReplyDelete