Friday, December 21, 2012

Blogging Meme


I don't normally do this kind of thing, most likely because I never get tagged. I didn't follow all the rules or answer all the questions, but here you go...




What was the first entry you posted?
A review of my visit to Drago’s Restaurant with my Aunt and Uncle

What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Getting to share my love of food with others.

What is the most important thing you have learned about having a blog?
A pretty picture means everything to the post

What was the worst food job you ever had?
Ice cream scooper – for some reason, I couldn’t scoop ice cream with one hand without crushing the cone in my other hand. I was fired after one day.


Name the one food you absolutely will not eat?
Liver 

What is your favorite food movie?

Fried Green Tomatoes


What is your favorite food quote?
Salad isn't food; its what food eats!

What cooking show would you like to be on?
The Two Fat Ladies

What is your favorite main course?
Fried Chicken

What is your favorite dessert?
Red Velvet Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting


I'm suppose to tag other people to answer the questions but, as I don't like imposing like that, you’re all safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment