Monday, February 18, 2013

Gourmet Carousel - San Francisco

Prior to Jennie's last show at the Gough Street Playhouse, we went out to Gourmet Carousel. I hear you asking, "Haven't you had enough Chinese food?" My answer is, "Bú!"

They started us off with some chicken and corn soup along with an appetizer that contained eight pot stickers - we must have looked like we were hungry. These were some of the best I've had this trip but they only had soy sauce for dipping.

They are known for their seafood, so I went for the Roasted Prawns with Salt and Pepper.


Very messy but licking the spices from my fingers was not only delicious  but required for cleanliness.

Brian had the Braised Short Ribs. Very tasty but very little meat. 


It was an authentic meal for a very good price and I'd definitely recommend it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment