Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nacho Mamas

On a rainy Saturday, instead of doing touristy things with my in town visitors, we went down to Magazine Street. We saw the sign outside of Nacho Mamas Mexican Grill advertising 5 Corona for $10 and knew that was the place to hang out for a while.
We started with the chips and salsa and guacamole before ordering the half sized fajita garlic lime shrimp for me and the combo fajita platter of marinated skirt steak and garlic lime shrimp for my Dad. Very good flavor and came with lots of fixings. My Mom ordered the traditional tacos in steak and chicken and couldn't decide which one she liked better. We finished the meal with Tres Leches cake that was marvelous with the crushed candied pecans on top.

As we headed home, I made sure to give the "We Believe" Bead Dog a pat on the head for luck as we walked past him.

No comments:

Post a Comment